We want to thank the hundreds of people who attended the events we organised with the London Build team for this year's edition.
We were truly humbled by your interest, your support, your encouragement and the mountain of emails you have since sent to us offering to be part of what we do.
Now the personal thank yous
Starting from Morley Von Sternberg (leading The Image of Construction)
Diana Chrouch, Chrouch Consulting (Leading the Marketing Toolkit)
- Maria Coulter, Construction Coach
- Robert Baker, Senior Partner, Mercer and Co
- Andy Dean, Managing Director, BS2B
- Kathryn Lennon-Johnson, Founder, BESS Built Environment Skills in Schools
- Megan Robinson, Technical Coordinator, Barrat Homes
Our committee members and the members who despite not being in the committee helped us by attending the event, speaking to non-members about the work we do and event wo-manned the stand!
And last but not least: Kate Skinner, our collaborator at Oliver Kinross and her amazing team
Below some images of the event and THIS IS A LINK to the video that Natasha Sutton from BS2B (another fantastic person we need to thank) made of the breakfast for those of you who missed it.