The Buckinghamshire College Group are looking for Construction Tutors across two campuses.
They have contacted us asking for help finding candidates and they would like you to know that they are happy to explore whether it is possible to do this flexibly, should you still be interested in remaining in your current employment. (See below)
Brick lecturer 1 FTE ,
MV lecturer 2
FTE Brick lecturer
FTE Brick assessor
0.5 plumbing lecturer
1.0 carpentry assessor
"You would be able to work as a lecturer on a fractional contract and still be able to carry out the day job, for example teaching 3 days a week and working in your own business the rest. I've copied in Alison Muggridge and Nicky Austin who are running the departments so would be able to offer much more specific detail on the roles and teaching hours. I've copied them in. We would also sponsor the teacher training to complete whilst working.
In relation to staff benefits they include the following:-
As a caring employer, Buckinghamshire College Group offers a wide range of benefits to staff. We work closely with a range of staff forums to regularly review and update these benefits. Current benefits offered to staff include:
- Pensions – LGPS or Teachers Pensions
- Flexible working options
- Generous Holiday allowance 30 days business support contract, 35 days teaching contract
- Free car parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Eye Tests and contribution to glasses
- Subsidised on site Nursery at the Aylesbury Campus
- Use of the dance studio and large sports hall at the Aylesbury Campus
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Staff Development opportunities as well as regular events
- Employee Assistance Programme includes 24 hour help line and up to 6 sessions of counselling for staff and family members
- Occupational Health Service
- Annual Staff Achievement Awards and ceremony
- Employee of the month scheme with £100 in vouchers for the winner
- Use of the learning centre resources including books and DVD’s
- Excellent and inexpensive food and drinks outlets.
- Staff may enrol on up to 2 consecutive, non-work related course during any academic year, with tuition fees remitted"
If you are interested, don't hessitate and contact Isobel Ellison, Executive Director Human Resources