Types: There are three types of NAWIC membership: Individual, Student and Corporate.
Regions: NAWIC membership is nation-wide and valid across all regions, though each membership is assigned a single region for administrative purposes. For those who are based near or in two or more regions, please choose the region in which you are likely to attend more events.
Fees: Membership may be purchased at any time during the year, but all memberships run until 31st December. The fees are therefore reduced pro rata, depending on the quarter in which membership is purchased:
- 1st January to 31st March - full annual fee
- 1st April to 30th June - 75% annual fee
- 1st July to 30th September - 50% annual fee
- 1st October to 31st December - 25% annual fee
- Full annual fee: £52
- Current pro rata cost: (50% of full fee) £26
- Full annual fee: £15
- Current pro rata cost: (50% of full fee) £7.50
- Student membership is for students, apprentices and trainees.
To register for Individual or Student Membership, select your local region:
- England - London & South East
- England - North East
- Note: The following regions are not currently represented by a regional committee and local events will not take place. However, you are welcome to register for membership and enjoy many of the benefits which are not region-specific:
- England - East
- England - Midlands
- England - North West
- England - South West
- England - Yorkshire
- Ireland & Northern Ireland region
- Full annual fee: £47 per membership.
- Current pro rata cost: (50% of full fee) £23.50 per membership
- Corporate Membership is for businesses purchasing memberships on behalf of their employees. Minimum purchase of 5 memberships in the same region required. Each membership is allocated to a specified person and cannot be transferred until the end of membership on 31st December.
To register for Corporate Membership, click here.
If you are interested in membership but not in education, employment or training, please get in touch with your local regional committee on the Contact page.